Residential, Commercial and Industrial SanitizingWITH ELECTROSTATIC SPRAY SERVICES
NJHMG offers Electrostatic Sanitizing by our Disinfection Technicians. We use professional Electrostatic Sanitizing Equipment from Victory Innovations utilizing a RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & HOSPITAL DISINFECTANT from VitalOxide. Vital Oxide is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer and extremely effective odour eliminator and is non-irritating to the skin and non-corrosive to treated articles.
Vital Oxide has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
OUR ELECTROSTATIC SANITIZING SERVICES ARE RECOMMENDED FOR:
- HOSPITALS & HEALTH CARE FACILITIES
- MEDICAL & RESEARCH LABS
- RESTAURANTS & FOOD SERVICE FACILITIES
- CRUISE SHIPS, HOTELS & HOSPITALITY
- SCHOOLS, UNIVERSITIES & DAY CARES
- CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- GOVERNMENT & PUBLIC SERVICE OFFICES
- OFFICES, RETAIL & COMMERCIAL SETTINGS
Contact NJHMG today to learn more about our Electrostatic Sanitizing at 1.800.459.0717.
ELECTROSTATIC SANITIZING SERVICES FAQ:
1. HOW OFTEN DO WE NEED TO USE ELECTROSTATIC SANITIZING SERVICES?
The suggested frequency of Electrostatic Sanitizing varies on the amount of traffic that goes through your facility. Each Electrostatic Sanitizing Visit will thoroughly sanitize all areas as requested but obviously your location will have customers, employees or other persons who may be bringing in infectious bacteria once our service is complete. Companies with high contact areas and many visitors may want to get their location sanitized daily. We provide contracts for daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly Electrostatic Sanitizing.
2. IS THERE A GUARANTEE?
We GUARANTEE that all hard, non-porous surfaces are completely disinfected/sanitized at the time of treatment with our hospital grade disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses in seconds. Much like other cleaning services, routine treatments are recommended to adequately maintain surface disinfection.
3. WHAT DISINFECTANT DOES NJHMG ELECTROSTATIC SANITIZING USE?
We use the EPA registered sanitizer, Vital Oxide. These disinfectants are:
- – No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- – Bleach free
- – Child and pet friendly
- – Hypo-allergenic
- – NSF-certified (no rinse required) for food-contact surfaces
- – Effective disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses in seconds
- – Approved by the EPA for use against Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- – EPA-registered hospital disinfectant —gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing
VITAL OXIDE IS 7 SOLUTIONS IN ONE
1. EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner
Proven to kill a wide range of viruses and bacteria, won’t contribute to the formation of mutating “super bugs,” and does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
2. NSF registered (D-2) No Rinse Required Food Contact Surfaces Sanitizer
Kills 99.999% of food borne bacteria, including E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
3. Mold & Mildew Killer
Kills and prevents spores with up to 7 months residual effects. Safe on a wide range of surfaces from marble to carpeting and beyond.
4. Allergen Eliminator
Proven effective on pet dander as well as dust mite and cockroach allergens. Can be used directly on pet bedding and sleeping areas.
5. Odor Eliminator
Ends malodors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking, and more. Contains no masking agents or fragrances and is highly effective at neutralizing urine and fecal odors.
6. HVAC & Air Ducts
Used in HVAC systems and air ducts for antimicrobial control, including eliminating bacteria, mold, mildew, and other fungi. Leaves HVAC systems and air ducts free of microbial contamination and ensures air quality.
7. Soft Surface Sanitizer
Used on a wide range of soft surfaces. Kills odors and odor-causing bacteria on soft surfaces by eliminating the source. Great for upholstery, curtains, and auto interiors.